Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Celebration Time - I'm Crying

Hi stampers!  So Ian has a new habit of telling me, "I'm cwwwying" when he's crying.  I can't help but laugh because, no duh, and be super frustrated as well.  It's usually because he's in trouble instead actually being upset about something legit lol!  BUT, I have to say I feel kind of like him with Celebration Time retiring.  I've said it before, but it's my all time favorite bundle!  You need to grab this one while you still can!

I pulled it out one last time (I think) over the weekend and used a sample in the catalog for my inspiration!  As of this post, I think all of the items are still current but things are starting to sell out!  I'm loving these bright colors with the pop of black and white.


WHY didn't I use this particular stamp before this week?  It's so cute!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...