Monday, December 4, 2017

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  It's the start of a new week and more Christmas preparations to make :-)  Where is the year going?  I got some Christmas crafting done over the weekend although it's never enough!

I have so many things that I haven't made enough with or used to their full potential, or I haven't used at all, like this bundle!  The Night of Bethlehem Bundle is amazing and I love stamp sets that highlight the real reason for the season!


I wanted to do this one in all neutral tones and add in some vellum. In the photo, the back of the city appears white but it's actually cut from vellum and looks amazing!  The front layer of the city has been sponged with a brayer to appear darker than the kraft cardstock.  A simple sentiment and silhouette in basic black and a champaign star finish it off!

It was pretty simple and I kind of love it!  Hope you do too!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...