Friday, November 10, 2017

Fab Friday 125

Hi stampers!  Greetings from the center of the Stampin' Universe, Salt Lake City!  We're a day into OnStage and I have so many exciting things to share when I can.  For now, how about a Fab Friday Challenge!?!?


This is a hard sketch for me, it's a very un-Mindy (which really, is why I love when challenges) one BUT, I knew exactly what I was going to do!  Maybe it's too predictable, I dunno, but I love it!


See, it's a present!  Simple and super cute!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...