Saturday, November 25, 2017

Stampin Up 2018 Occasions & SAB Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 6

Hi stampers!  It's day SIX of the blog hop, wow!  Today's post is kind of short.  I have one project but it's super cute!  But it's a bad picture!  I took these before we left for Thanksgiving and this one didn't turn out so great!  I'm so sorry!

But you can't deny that the Myths & Magic suite is perfect for scrapbooking!  Ian is obsessed with dragons (especially the How To Train Your Dragon movies) so this was so perfect.  His grandparents brought him a little wooden sword from Portugal and he calls it his dragon slayer, LOL!  He also has a couple of dragon stuffed animals and those are usually the two (out of many he sleeps with) that he wants to bring down with him in the morning.  So here is my little dragon slayer!


Again, sorry for the terrible angle, I must have forgotten to take a better one!  The DSP was the perfect focal point for this page!  I could have even cut some out had I been so inclined (but you know I'm a lazy stamper lol).  A bit of washi tape and glimmer paper from the suite made the perfect little accents.  That DSP is pretty busy, so I wanted to keep it simple elsewhere.

Make sure to come back Sunday for the final day of the hop and don't forget to hop on over to Charlet  right now!

div style="text-align: center;"> Cathy Caines
Diane Browning


2 comments:

  1. Mindy what a cute, cute page! Love your caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my fave finally makes the light of blog! I loved your pieces from this set - can't wait to get my inky fingers on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...