Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Two-fer Tuesday

Hi stampers!  Let's see if I can get back to normal over here after the last three wacky weeks!  Although, my momma is here so it won't be normal but hopefully in a really good way :-)  And hopefully she can entertain Ian and I can stamp...although we have a lot of fun on the agenda, too!

I'm desperately trying to use up all the fun stuff I have that's retiring.  At least it's good motivation to finally get cracking on it, ha!  The Lemon Zest set and coordinating punch will be in the new catalog, however, you can only get the bundle price until May 31!  I went ahead and ordered it when I saw it was carrying over as I've been wanting it!  It's so cute.

For my first card, I paired it with the Foil Frenzy DSP which I love and I will miss!  I also paired it with Emerald Envy which I'm also so sad to see go!  The combination of lemon lime twist and emerald makes PERFECT limes!  I inked first in LLT and then just rolled the edges in emerald.  I simply used my markers to ink up the sentiment and omitted it "it" from the sentiment to make it work for me!


For this card, I wanted to incorporate something new so I used pineapple punch ink for my lemons and it is pretty perfect!  My background is brusho that I blended with an aquapinter and once it was dry, I just stamped right over it.  A little bit of washi and a few sequins round it out.

I love this time of year and using old products with new ones, it's so fun and the possibilities are endless!

Do you have this bundle? If not, get it quick!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...