Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Purple Pair

Hi stampers!  So if you follow me, you probably know I don't do a lot of purple which is odd because I don't dislike purple.  But, I guess I didn't like our purples.  OH HOW that has changed!  Today's card features two new purples and they are AMAZING on their own and paired together!

I paired the with the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp because it's going to be in the new catalog and I wanted to make sure you realized you could make it with things other than the suite ;-)  I think that sometimes we get focused on a suite and forget that we can pair it with anything else!  I know I get like that sometimes!  So here you go!


I sponged some Gorgeous Grape on my background and used it for the main part of the bow stamp.  I filled in the bow with Highland Heather and used both colors to randomly stamp some accents on the background.  Cute, simple, and pretty quick!  I hope you take a look at these purples!  You can get yours on June 1!!!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...