Monday, March 12, 2018

Mailable Monday - Lovely

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday here's to the start of a new week!  Let's hope it's more productive for me than last week!  The only thing I can't stop doing lately it seems, is eating!  LOL!  Hopefully I'm ready to buckle down and quit all the snacking this week.  Maybe if I say it here it will keep me accountable...highly unlikely (lol) but worth a shot I guess ;-)

I managed to do some stamping on Sunday afternoon.  I've been feeling less than inspired lately even with some new goodies and the Stamparatus in the house!

Anyway, I did make this card pretty quickly last week.


All you need is a stamp, some blends, some DSP and a die.  Pretty simple!  Well, I guess you need two stamp sets.  I pulled the sentiment in from the Hanging Garden set.  It's a great sentiment!  When in doubt grab some black and white DSP, add a pop of color, and you're done!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...