Monday, February 12, 2018

Mailable Monday - Valentine's Edition

Hi stampers!  It's been a while since I did a mailable Monday post...or scheduled a post to publish on time for that matter, ha!  Trying to get my act together over here!

Valentine's is almost upon us and of course I haven't made Ian's treats yet but his party isn't until Thursday so I get an extra day.  They are designed at least and I'll try to share them tomorrow!

For this card, it could really be an anytime card but would make a good Valentine, too!


My background is with the yellow Brusho.  I wet my paper, sprinkled it on, and then blended it with my aqua painter.  The yellow does have some red crystals in it and you can kind of see some of those but they look way less noticeable if you blend.  I also stamped some hearts from one of the Occasions hostess sets, Yay You,  after it was dry.

My image is colored with the Blends markers and totally adorable!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...