Friday, February 16, 2018

Fab Friday 131

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you this time.  It's pretty simple but pretty cute and I hope it's a jumping off point for your creativity!



I kept pretty true to the sketch.  I'm kind of mad at myself because I only glanced at it and then didn't take my computer with me too stamp so I forgot that the banner didn't go to the top on the sketch.  But, it was all I had time for so maybe I'll try a re-do when I get a chance :-)


I finally broke out this stamp set!  It's super cute!  The little sprinkling of flowers didn't work out quite like I'd planned either but...time crunch ;-)  Sometimes I need to learn to go with things even when I don't love them.

I can't wait to see what you make!  First, head off and check out the rest of the design team's creations and then play along!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Now see, I loved the flower sprinkle... adds movement to the card. Very spring-like. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...