Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Lots of Lavender

Hi stampers!  I called January the Monday of months yesterday and I still stand by that statement.  Monday was also very Monday-ey.  I managed to strain my left hamstring something AWFUL in kick boxing class.  I haven't done that in a couple of years and I got it worse than I ever have.  OUCH!  You'd THINK I'd be able to stamp since I need to rest it but sitting at my desk chair with a 90 degree bend in my knee is horrendous!  I'm posting this on Monday night and hopeful that by the time you read this on Tuesday and I slept on it, it will magically be better, lol!  Have you noticed a theme with me?  That maybe I'm accident prone???  Sigh.

Anyway, at least I have a pretty card to share.  I used the SAB set, Lots of Lavender, which you can get totally FREE with a $50 order!  It's so pretty!


It's made to be a two step stamp so that you can actually stamp the outline and then use another stamp to fill in with color but I only used the outline here and watercolored it myself.  And I used plum and eggplant which I NEVER use.  Who am I?????  But they combine to make some pretty lavender!

I paired it with some Wood Textures DSP and the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder for a rustic look.  I also pulled in a sentiment from Hanging Garden because, well, the sentiments sold me on that set!

Here's to hoping I can get back to the gym today...or at least sit at my chair ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...