Wednesday, November 8, 2017

On My Way

Hi stampers!  I'm blogging from the airport!  I've been scrambling to get ready for Salt Lake and I was falling behind so at least I can post while I wait thanks to free wifi!  It's going to be odd to see things from the upcoming Occasions catalog while I'm personally getting into the Christmas spirit lol!  Such weird timing now!

Anyway because it's that time, here's a cute Christmas card!  I had to have the Christmas Happiness stamp set because it's so cute and super easy to make simple cards!


I love how the lights kind of glow with this set!  My pinecone is quickly fussy cut and I stamped off once for the base.

Ok safe travels to anyone headed to the Mother Land today!  And I'll try to post updates when I can but I don't have wifi in my room and we can't share much until after the weekend.

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...