Monday, September 18, 2017

Mailable Monday - Autumn Neighborhood

Hi stampers!  It doesn't feel much like fall here in Oklahoma, it's still in the 90's.  I'm assured that it will...one day :-)  I really love fall and I'm excited to experience it here when ever that may be.  I'm also interested to see when the leaves change.  I'm sure it will be later than back home.  Hopefully I can time  a trip to see my mom with the changing of the leaves.  Until then, I'll just make my own like with this card.

I've been meaning to use this set with fall colors for the trees!  It's perfect!  The house is tranquil tide but I stamped off once.  I really like the combo of cajun craze, pumpkin pie, and tranquil tide!  I forget how much I like cajun craze and then fall comes around...

Today was a lovely, rainy day, so maybe it really is fall here.  It was perfect for hanging out at home after church and stamping!  I got quite a few things done but my pictures may be a little dark :-)

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...