Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Old and New

Hi stamper!  I think I've mentioned before that one of the great benefits to being a demonstrator is the pre-orders for our catalogs.  You get to order items a full month ahead of time which gives you more time to play (or sit and stare at your stuff if you're me, LOL)!  Seriously though, I love getting another month out of everything and I LOVE combining "old" stuff with the new stuff like I did here in this card.


This card uses the circle stamp from pieces & patterns.  I combined it with the little plus element from the hello lovely PL accessory pack along with the new lime in color which is quickly becoming my favorite color.  It's so vibrant and looks so great with so many of our colors!  I also used tranquil tide and I'm loving the combo of the two new in colors plus emerald envy!

This stamp set is part of a suite with DSP so I wanted to make sure to create something without using the colors in the suite.  I think sometimes we get stuck ONLY using the colors in a suite, at least I know I do.  But the options are really endless!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, what's the PL suite Hello Lovely? What the plus stamp is from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the Project Life hello lovely accessory kit. The stamps are contained within the accessory kits.

      Delete
  2. Is the darker green Emerald Envy or Garden Green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither, tranquil tide. I referenced it in the post :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...