Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Celebrations Easter Edition

Hi stampers!  I showed you happy celebrations yesterday kind of as intended, for a birthday card.  This is a great stamp set and embossing folder combo!  I decided to use it for a little bit out of the box idea here.  Valentine's is over to onto Easter, right?  The stamp set includes a lot of sentiments but not one for Easter so I selectively inked up one of the basket bunch sentiments and stamped it underneath my embossed word.


The embossing folder is really fun!  I watercolored my four colors over it a bit haphazardly.  I didn't want it to be perfect.  I think it makes a great look for an Easter card.  Soft but cheery at the same time!

And then I added a few checks from the basket bunch set as well.  And I made my scallop border with my little layering square hack I posted about a while back.  I cut a scallop square in half and lined it up to make a border!  


I think it turned out super cute and hope you do too!  FYI, I left my basic black ink and daffodil delight ink off the product list, sorry!  I wasn't going to redo it...blame the sickness ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...