Friday, January 6, 2017

Fab Friday 103

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It IS Friday, right? :-)  After being gone for two weeks and coming back in the middle of a week I'm totally confused.  Add in the fact that our gymnastics class is on break and I'm really off!  It's at least one way I can figure out what day it is!

Anyway, at least I have Fab Friday to keep me on track now!  We usually take the month of January off but we decided to keep the fun going this year!  Check out our sketch challenge!


Please excuse my lousy photo.  I was too tired to retake it the other night;-)

I love this little chicken set from SAB.  My granny always had chickens when I was growing up and my mom loves them too although she doesn't have any (we both wish she did but then she couldn't come visit us if she had to take care of them....).  So, I can't wait to send her some chicken cards!


The pop of pink DSP works great with the chickens I think.  I have to say, I ordered it solely for the black and white and not the pink ;-)  I colored this little lady with our new watercolor pencils and I really like them!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the design team did and play along with us!  Heck, make a resolution to play along all year :-D

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...