Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Scared...

Hi stampers!  I thought a scarecrow card would be appropriate for my post today because I'm scared! I'm scared to go down to my stamp studio because it smells like SKUNK!  UGH!

I was watching TV last night around 8:30 and thought I smelled skunk and pretty soon it was apparent that one prayed outside our back door.  There are two windows to the basement back there and it smells SO bad down there.  The main floor was fine this morning but with the door closed to the basement it was trapped all night.  I don't want to leave it open while we are home because the smell gave me a headache ALL last night and this morning so I'm in no hurry for the smell to come back up here and I won't leave the door open with Ian because of the stairs.  I'm hoping it will air out when we go to the gym and I'll spray some febreeze.  I'll also be picking up an industrial size box of baking soda and maybe some charcoal!  Anything to get that smell out!

Anyway, here's a cute little card I made with the cookie cutter halloween stamp.  This is probably my favorite image in the set!

The sentiment is from the acorny thank you set from the main catalog.  Don't forget to mix and match your sets from both catalogs!  Isn't this guy just darling?!?!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...