Friday, September 30, 2016

Fab Friday 97

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  And can you BELIVE that it's almost October already?  September has gone by in a flash!  I am ready for all things fall including cooler temps!!!!

Things have been quiet here as I was on vacation with my in laws so hopefully I'll get into the swing of sharing once things are back to normal ;-)

At least I have Fab Friday for you!  This week is a sketch.


And since it's basically October, I had to do a halloween card!  I did a lot of distressing on this one to up the spook!
Make sure to check out all the inspiration and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...