Friday, August 5, 2016

Fab Friday 93

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday.  I know I haven't shared much lately but you know how that goes.  My mom is doing a bit better...I think...and I hope and then my best friend and her little guy came to visit for part of this week and kept me busy!  BUT, since it's Friday I at least have Fab Friday to share with you!  Please pay no mind to the "ugly" sketch but I still don't have any downloads that I like so I'm using some default ones and I no likey.  But whatever, a sketch is a sketch, right? :-)



Can I tell you a secret?  I kind of LOVE the card I made for this one :-)  I love it when that happens!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Foxy friends, here for you
Paper:  Whisper white, DSP
Ink:  Early express, wild wasabi, calypso coral
Accessories:  Hello lovely PL accessory kit, black and white baker's twine, doilies, subtle enamel shapes

Isn't it cute?  I mean, you cannot go wrong with that little fox.  I have to admit, I can't remember if I used wild wasabi or old olive but I think it wasabi so that's what we're going with :-)  And I love that new sentiment set!  No one likes to make sympathy cards but the sentiments are just so perfect!

Make sure you check out what the rest of our amazing design team did and more importantly, play along!  We'd love to have you and see what you make!

And one more thing, send some happy birthday wishes to my big TWO year old :-)  Ian is two today and I can't believe it and he's pretty much just the most awesome thing ever.  He's funny and serious, sweet and ornery, and wicked smart yet sometimes clueless all at once!  I'll try to share some pics and more updates after the big weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love this fox too but I haven't even used him yet??! I love the cute little heart in the corner! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...