Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HSS 170

Hi stampers!  Here it is, Tuesday again!  And that means it's time for another fun challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week brings a spooky color challenge!


Bold colors!  Since my hubby was gone ALL last week and I was either hanging out with my mom or at her house I didn't get much (any) actual stamping done.  I always try to stamp when she's here but we end up doing something or at least watching something on TV :-)  However, I made some fun things with MDS since I can (and do) pretty much take it anywhere AND I can do it on the couch ;-)

So, here is my card!

Make sure to go check out what all of the DT members did and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...