Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Hi stampers!  Happy Easter Sunday!  I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday with friends and family.  Christ our Lord is risen today and it's a time for new beginnings.  I have some things I need to work on personally so it's time to begin anew (after I eat all the yummy food at lunch today including maybe a dozen of my FIL's deviled eggs, hehe).  Obviously one of those things is eating better after my previous statement :-)

I'm a little sad that I'm going to miss my mom's first time hosting a family lunch at her new house but we had already made plans with Jon's family and my mom kind of decided to do it late in the game.  I hope she's not stressing out too much...but I'm sure she is :-)  And I am excited to be able to hang out all afternoon with my in-law's little puppy!

Speaking of cute and cuddly little creatures.....here's a cute little card I made a while ago for a color challenge that I never got around to posting.  And good news about these bunnies and the other single stamps....you can still get them!  They have extended the promotion!  Yay!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Ears to you (single stamp), teeny tiny wishes
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, raspberry ripple, tea for two DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake, calypso coral
Accessories:  Doilies, frames embossing folder, raspberry ripple stitched satin ribbon, basic pearls

I loved the colors of this challenge...too bad I didn't enter it :-)   I also really love those doilies!  My favorite thing to do is cut them down.  I've had some questions about how I do it which kind of makes me giggle.  I don't have any secret tip or trick....I just chop em up with my scissors or my paper trimmer:-)  If I don't like the shape I keep cutting or save it for something else.  Don't be afraid to make mistakes in crafting because most of the time you can either fix it or use it on something else...or mistakes can create GENIUS sometimes totally by accident too!  And by the way, you get a LOT of these doilies in a pack so don't be afraid to cut and experiment!  You've got a lot to work with!

Ok, time to try to motivate myself to run off all the eggs in advance....again Happy Easter my friends!

Happy stamping....and egg hunting!

2 comments:

  1. love the card and colors! that bunny stamp is so darn cute!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...